06 March, 2007


Hi Guys
I was delighted today to meet your parents and it was a pleasure to talk to them and you during the open day.
I found some good sites you might be interested in
http://www.3d-create.com/keko/home.php
Go to this site and check this guy’s short animation and read his about me page. Very interesting.
Adobe has restarted issuing the online proxy pdf magazine. You can find and download the premiere issue and subscribe here
http://www.adobemagazine.com/ Get inspired. Then get to work!
I would like to see some of your comments about what I’m posting. Those of you who have registered to the blog and would like to comment about a post just click on the pencil symbol and leave a comment. Like this the blog would become more interesting and we can even help one another here.

Take Care
Paul

2 comments:

Jamez said...

Hey sir, thanks tal pacenzja u l aktar haga importanti, tal interess :). tidher li int ghalliem ta veru u li tridilna l gid :) grazzi, u grazzi ukoll ta dik l-idea li tajtni dwar l FMP, issa nahdem naqa fuqa u naraw jaccetawx. take care u cu

M!ke said...

Meh, I would have rather not have had the "delight" of letting you meet my mom, but ah well. Thanks for all the info on this blog its really helped me for the units.
Mike.